Welcome to the Rudholm Group Booth Nordic Fabric Fair January 25-26th, 2023, Stockholm Fashion District, Sweden.
Nordic Fabric Fair (previously called Preview Fabrics & Accessories) is a Scandinavian textile fair with international manufacturers, mills, and weavers. View new collections before the international fairs.
Rudholm Group is an innovative leader in eco-friendly labels, tags, transfers, sustainable packaging, insulation and trims, along with the state-of-the-art digital and logistic solutions for the textile and garment industry. Creating products that are exciting, functional and add value to any collection.
We partner with you from Design, Distribution to Disposal.
- ECO PRODUCTS: Products that are recyclable, made from recycled material, biodegradable – using less water, chemicals and energy.
- RH SOLUTIONS: Fully automatic workflow for labels and all their accessories. View samples, make alterations, get the correct labels in compliance with international laws, symbols and regulations. Check stock, browse products and prices, place orders and track deliveries at any time.
- SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING: BIODEGRADABLE, RECYCLABLE, or COMPOSTABLE plastic bags.
- VARIABLE DATA: Care labels and other variable data, like barcodes RFID, NFC and hang tags using semi-automatic or automatic preloaded orders, through file transfer or manual creation without any file transfers.
- HD WOOL INSULATION: Renewable, traceable, high performance wool insulation.
- ECO E-COMMERCE PACKAGING: Eco-friendly packaging, constructed from recycled material and is 100% recyclable.
- FIDLOCK: Revolutionary magnetic fasteners.
- SHARELABEL: The platform for identity and authenticity of garments·
- 3M THINSULATE: These products meet bluesign®, Oeko-Tex 100 and Global Recycle Standards.
- Eco Metal Finishes: Use 70% less energy (estimate.)
- RH LABELS & TAPES: Recycled post-consumer chips.
- CARD TAGS & OVERIDERS: Made using recycled waste paper.
- PAPERETTE PATCHES: FSC® Mix.
- HEAT TRANSFERS: bluesign® certified.
- GREEN ZIPPER RANGE: – Material suppliers are GRS certified, uses recycled raw materials, less energy, water and chemicals.
With ten production hubs, Rudholm Group is your local/global supplier.
Sweden | Portugal | Turkey | India | Bangladesh | Vietnam | Hong Kong | China | Los Angeles | Las Vegas
We look forward to seeing you there.