Rudholm is a specialist for designing and printing custom clothing labels including care labels, composition labels, size labels, brand labels, name labels, barcode labels or a combination of these for the garment/textile industry.
Sustainable choices available for labels which are recyclable, renewable or made from recycled material.
- Cradle to Cradle Gold Certified Cotton Care Label an independent, 3rd party organisation reviews product design, manufacturing facilities, and processes for the reduction of waste and hazardous chemicals, more efficient uses of resources and the reuse of materials, energy efficiency and social responsibility.
- Woven labels are available in up to 100% RECYCLED WOVEN YARN these woven labels are OEKO-TEX Standard certified – (this is an independent testing and certification system for textile raw materials) and bluesign® & GRS certification is available – (this certificate looks at the whole production chain from the product, the chain of production, from raw materials to finished products.)
- Eco String guide contains 100% GRS certified polyester string and natural materials such as organic cotton, hemp and FSC paper string. It now comes with a TENCEL™ Lyocell string which is certified as a compostable and biodegradable, as these fibres can fully revert back to nature
- Card Tags & Overiders made using recycled waste paper, taking waste and turning it into functional products.
- Eco RFID Tag Technology allows printing of an RFID label on renewable paper, without plastic layers and harmful chemicals. They can be recycled with hang tags and at volume one million RFID tags reduce CO2e by 1600 kg. One million pieces of ECO tags saves 163kg of plastic (PET).
Reduce waste, time and cost and make the process of ordering labels easier by automating your system. Ensuring data accuracy, availability, and visibility throughout the supply chain. View information at any time, with labels that comply with international laws, symbols, and regulations. This suits all brands, from domestic to global.
Decrease your CO2e impact as Rudholm Group have TEN production hubs across the globe, all with local production to lower costs under Rudholm ownership, which means that quick lead times and competitive prices can be guaranteed.
Sweden | Portugal | Turkey | India | Bangladesh | Vietnam | Hong Kong | China | Los Angeles | Las Vegas
Please fill in the Let’s Get Started form above if you want to find out more information.