Come and visit the Rudholm Group in A2 and Stand 706 at ISPO Munich, Germany, 28th-30th November 2022. This is the largest trade fair for sports equipment and fashion.
Rudholm Group is an innovative leader in eco-friendly labels, tags, transfers, sustainable packaging, insulation and trims, along with the state-of-the-art digital and logistic solutions for the textile and garment industry. Creating products that are exciting, functional and add value to any collection.
We can serve you from Design, Distribution to Disposal.
- ECO PRODUCTS: Products that are recyclable, made from recycled material, biodegradable – using less water, chemicals and energy.
- RH SOLUTIONS: Make the process of ordering labels easier by using a fully automatic workflow for labels and all their accessories. Accelerating the design process as this enables you to view your sample and make quick alterations. Make sure your brand gets the correct labels in compliance with international laws, symbols and regulations. Check stock, browse products and prices, place orders and track deliveries at any time.
- SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING: BIODEGRADABLE, RECYCLABLE, or COMPOSTABLE plastic bags which can be incinerated and have no adverse effects on product quality. Reducing your carbon footprint, as we have partners in both Europe and Asia.
- VARIABLE DATA: Our state-of-the-art solutions enable us to produce care labels and other variable data, like barcodes RFID, NFC and hang tags seamlessly. Use semi-automatic or automatic preloaded orders, through file transfer or manual creation without any file transfers with our own printing hubs all over the world. Each set up is future proof.
- HD WOOL INSULATION: Renewable, traceable, high performance wool insulation.
- ECO E-COMMERCE PACKAGING: Eco-friendly packaging, constructed from recycled material and is 100% recyclable.
- 3M THINSULATE: These products meet bluesign®, Oeko-Tex 100 and Global Recycle Standards.
With ten production hubs, make Rudholm your local/global supplier.
Sweden | Portugal | Turkey | India | Bangladesh | Vietnam | Hong Kong | China | Los Angeles | Las Vegas
Where: Munic, Germany Hall A2 Stand 706. When: 28-30th November 2022
We look forward to seeing you there.
Please fill in the Let’s Get Started form above if you want to find out any more information.