These Eco Shirt packaging essentials are the perfect fit for any brand dedicated to the circular economy, sustainability, and zero-waste.
- Shirt Clips – made from recycled kraft card
- Glassine Paper Packaging – which is made from a wood pulp, and is fully recyclable and biodegradable. Products can be recycled and remade into new products reportedly up to 26 times before losing its strength, unlike many plastics.
- Woven Labels – are available in up to 100% recycled woven yarn, GRS & OEKO-TEX Standard certified.
- Hang Tags – the Rudholm FSC® paper guide contains different paper qualities, colour, thickness and textures. Paper from this certified source guarantees that the trees it uses are harvested and replaced or allowed to regenerate naturally.
- Seal Strings – choose from 100% GRS certified polyester string and natural materials such as organic cotton, hemp and FSC® paper string.
We create a truly sustainable option for your shirts – from trims to packaging.
Please fill in the Let’s Get Started form above if you want to find out any more information.