Developed by the Rudholm Group, the ShareLabel platform provides garment authenticity and identity of a product using a share label with either a QR code or a NFC chip. The identity can be individualised for each garment, like a passport, resulting in a digital care label with endless possibilities for integrations and localisation.
Through ShareLabel, brands can tell their stories and share information, opening up a world of transparency. As a brand you have a direct channel to your consumers to tell the unique story of where, how and by who a specific piece of clothing was made, using video, text and/or images. Brands can tell their story and share information and consumers are able to make informed decisions about the products they purchase.
Each garment has a unique identity and number series. You can have the following information:
EAN/SKU/PO – article number, a purchase order, vendor and COO – country of origin information, colour and size, wash care, materials and composition – it gives you more information than a standard care label, educating the consumer about the product, and marketing systems, services and platform – sales, campaigns etc.
- Stories using video, text and/or images
- Product name – to show more about your identity as a brand
- Transparency – share how was the garment produced and environmental impact
- Integrate marketing systems, services and platforms – campaigns or event details
- Care and repair services – where to go or recommendations how to fix garments
- Returns – to make it easier in the warehouse
- Ecommerce – for sales information
- Rental and resale details
This Rudholm platform can be integrated into your existing infrastructure. NFC tags can also be linked to the ShareLabel platform which uses a share label and a NFC chip, resulting in a digital care label.
The possibilities are endless.
Watch Episode 01 now.
Please fill in the Let’s Get Started form above if you want to know any more information.